Sign up to take part in a trial of the Hive Leak Sensor, and get a $25 Amazon Voucher*!
Please ensure you have read the Eligibility criteria.
About Hive Leak
Hive Leak is a smart service that provides peace of mind against the effects of water damage. If you or anyone you know has ever had water damage in your home, you’ll know what a pain it can be.
How can Hive Leak help?
Hive Leak works by detecting water flow from the main shut off valve into your home. It could be a small but steady flow of water (which might be a little leak) or a large flow of water (which might be a cracked pipe).
Having this early warning system gives you reassurance that your home is protected, even from hidden leaks. And to help save water, you can also track your water consumption with our ‘usage insights’ feature.
How do I set it up?
Hive Leak is simple to install, all you have to do is find where your main water pipe enters the property. Then clip your Hive Leak Sensor onto the pipe and connect it to your home Wi-Fi using the Hive app.
How does Hive Leak work?
- Once your Hive Leak Sensor is connected to your incoming main water pipe it takes readings every 10 seconds.
- For the first phase of the trial, the sensor will monitor the plumbing of your house but no notifications will be sent.
- For the second phase of the trial, we will notify you of potential leaks or problem water fixtures.
- The Hive Leak Sensor can distinguish between strong water flows which might be a cracked pipe, and weak flows, which might be a faulty push-button toilet or dripping header tank valve.
- The Hive app will help you locate the source of the problem and give you some simple steps to resolve
- During the installation process you’ll also be able to customize your notification preferences.
Please navigate to the Eligibility tab to check if you qualify for the free trial.
*Amazon Voucher will be dispatched only once device has been installed correctly and visible on Hive platform